“ Safety is the most important of our core values. It is our first priority during every work day”
It is the policy of Industrial Performance, that each and every one of our employees are entitled to work in a Safe and Healthy Environment. Supervisors, Department Heads, and Employees at all levels of the IP workforce are directed to make Job Safety a matter of the outmost importance when performing any operations.
IP SAFETY GUIDELINES
Our safety and health program include:
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working program conditions or practices, control health hazards, and fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job.
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instructions for proper use and care.
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigating, promptly and thoroughly every incident to find a root cause with corrective actions, to eliminate situations.
IP offers high-quality services through the latest Technology equipment supported by a highly qualified staff of employees, technicians, supervisors, and management. Our team is qualified and received yearly training about the technologies needed for every project and the importance to follow OSHA’s Safety and Health Regulations.
For IP the safety and health of our employees is the first consideration in operating this business.
Training is another essential element of any injury and illness prevention plan. OSHA rules require each employer to train workers for any job or task they are assigned.
Our plan includes training and instruction:
- For all employees when they are first hired.
- For all new employees for each specific task.
- For all employees given new job assignments for which training has not already been received.
- Whenever new substances, processes, procedures, or equipment are introduced into the workplace and present a new hazard.
- Whenever new personal protective equipment or different work practices are used on existing hazards.
- Whenever IP is made aware of a new or previously unrecognized hazard.
- For all supervisors to ensure they are familiar with the safety and health hazards to which employees under their immediate direction and control may be exposed.
An effective safety and health plan requires proper job performance by everyone in the workplace.
It is the determination of IP to ensure that all employees are knowledgeable about the materials and equipment with which they work, what known hazards are present, and how they are controlled.
All employees are properly trained and supervised in the safe operation of any machinery, tools, equipment, process, or practice which they are authorized to use or apply while at work.
Any machinery, tool, material, or equipment that is not in compliance with any applicable OSHA requirement is prohibited.
IP performs frequent and regular inspections of job sites, materials, and equipment. Only employees qualified by training or experience are permitted to operate equipment and machinery, and we are always checking the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for each job assignment. When hazardous materials shall be handled, we keep track that everything in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
“Employers must know the hazards that exist at their facilities and then take appropriate measures to protect workers’ health and safety.”